Update & Security Suite Premium
Websites become vulnerable to attack if not kept updated and maintained. Our Update & Security Suite manages that seamlessly so you don’t have to worry.
Update & Security Suite includes:
- Enhanced security
- Enhanced performance
- Installation and maintenance of SSL certificate
- 24×7 uptime monitoring
- Basic firewall installation and monitoring
- Automatic malware scanning
- Monthly updates
Only $20/month, paid quarterly*
($25/mo. for e-commerce website)
For a limited time, we will also include the installation and configuration of a free SSL Certificate for your website (a $60 annual value).
Note that Google now penalizes sites for not being secure!
*Update & Security Suite is available at $20/month ($25/month for e-commerce website), billed quarterly, with a one-time $20 activation/configuration/set-up fee.
Existing customer? Ask us to add Update & Security Suite to your account.
Yes, please add the Update & Security Suite to my website account.
Update & Security Suite is actually two important products:
- A monitoring and update system that allows our staff to keep your website(s) up to date efficiently; and
- A security tool that, combined with the update system above, provides a superior level of protection at a value price.
1. MONITORING AND UPDATE SUITE
This suite of tools allows us to make updates to all users with efficiency from a single dashboard. On a daily basis, we receive a report of all client websites requiring updates and can execute those updates from a central location. With the exception of major updates requiring additional tasks, this represents a huge time savings and allows us to offer this package at this price.
2. SECURITY SUITE
While there are no guarantees against hackers, we feel that with the increasing threats to security these tools will help give you peace of mind. Many of these tools also improve the performance of your site by cleaning up clunky unused files and database entries. The following is a partial list of features:
- Monthly CMS, theme, and plugin/component updates with priority installation if it is a critical update
- Brute force protection
- Clickjacking protection
- PHP and Apache version obfuscation
- Automatic blocking of malicious user agents
- Improved compression and caching
- Forced SSL on important pages (login, checkout, form submission, etc.)
- Strong password enforcement
- File change detection
- Lockout bad users
- Database backups
- Hide login and admin
- Email notifications (optional)
Just wanted to say thanks again for the great work on the new site Eric.It truly came out just the way I wanted it. Nice work. THANK YOU!