Skip to main content
Rogue Webworks Ashland Website Services

Website Hosting Plans

Compare our most popular hosting plans below. 

Compare Plans

Small Business Hosting
Best Value

$15 mo.|$180 year
  • 1GB storage/5GB data
  • One 25GB mailbox (additional mailboxes $24/ea. annually)
  • World-class spam & virus filtering
  • IMAP support
  • Webmail
  • Webmail-based account management
  • cPanel-based management system
  • MySQL database(s)
  • Weekly backups
  • Free site move**
  • Live tech support

Advanced Hosting

$20 mo.|$240 year *
  • Advanced Website Acceleration & Cache
  • 3GB storage/10GB data
  • Two 25GB mailboxes (additional mailboxes $24/ea. annually)
  • World-class spam & virus filtering
  • IMAP support
  • Webmail
  • Webmail-based account management
  • cPanel-based management system
  • MySQL database(s)
  • Nightly backups
  • Free site move**
  • Live tech support
  • SSL security

Email Hosting

$20 activation fee
  • One 25GB mailbox
  • World class spam & virus filtering
  • IMAP support
  • Webmail
  • Webmail-based account management

* Advanced Hosting for E-Commerce is available at an additional $5/mo. or $60 annually. 
** Websites moved to Rogue Web Works at no charge
with 1-year commitment; restrictions apply ($99 value). 

Specialty Hosting Plans

Our plans are designed to fit the needs of 95% of our customers. Are you in the other 5%? If you don’t see what you need listed above, contact us and we will customize a solution for you.

Website Updates and Maintenance, Southern Oregon

Maintenance Pack Hosting


Includes Small Business Plan Hosting (above) plus 1 hour of website maintenance monthly. Unused time does not accrue. 

Web Hosting, Southern Oregon

Multi-Pack/Private Label Hosting

Have multiple sites? Are you a web developer needing technology support for your clients’ sites? Let’s chat!

We would love to host your website. Let us show you our hospitality.

Happy Clients

What Our Clients Are Saying...

  • "I needed to have a functioning website that would coincide with the release of my picture book. Rogue Web Works had me up and running within two weeks, several days before the picture book was released. Great care was taken to make sure my website reflected me. The feedback I have them was dealt with immediately. I highly recommend Rogue Web Works if you are considering launching a website."

    -Robin Heald, children’s book author, Ashland, OR
  • "There are not enough words to express my appreciation for your help. I will continue to work on my end to improve our ranking, with your support!"

    -Victoria Cauvel, Vice President Operations, Cauvel Enterprises, LLC
  • "Everyone at Eric Simpson Landscaping thinks you guys did an amazing job. It looks beautiful and we are really happy doing business with you. I will also recommend you guys to anyone who is in need of a website. You guys are awesome!!!"

    -Louis Desprez, Eric Simpson Landscaping, Ashland OR
  • "I love my new website! Robin expertly pulled in the vision I wanted. The site is fun, photos are gorgeous and the convincing text is informative and easy to read..."

    -Carol Mickelson, author/traveler/professional chef, Half Moon Bay CA
  • "I AM SO THRILLED ... You have done a truly fantastic job ... I am proud to have this as an important tool as I now start my business. ."

    -Diane McMahon, DM Designs
  • "I love this web site!'s clean and professional and beautiful and I think it will really be an asset to our company."

    -Kathryn Kellerman, Go Native, Inc., Montara CA
  • "GREAT! You are such a lifesaver, Eric. Thanks for your time and help and PATIENCE!"

    -Carrie Leeb, artist and owner, Spark Studio, San Francisco CA
  • "Thank you for doing such lovely work for us and often on a 'rush' basis. It's so nice working with someone with a great eye who can bring our vision to fruition."

    -Christie Mackison, co-owner, Shooting Star Nursery, Central Point OR
  • "The site is beautiful. It is soft yet strong and feels like "happy Oregon". It communicates joy AND relief. Bravo!!!"

    -Tammy Sona, owner, Sona CBD, Talent OR
  • 'We've had a very calm, secure experience with the website for more than a year and a half. That's great! Thanks for making it happen.'

    -A Happy Client, Ashland Oregon